Crofton Interiors Limited Privacy Statement
This privacy notice is a declaration of how Crofton Interiors Ltd applies the Data Protection Principles and Rights, afforded to individuals by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to the personal data that we process. Crofton Interiors Ltd is committed to complying with the principles relating to the processing of personal data under GDPR.
Who is collecting information about me?
- Company Name: Crofton Interiors Limited
- Nature of Business: Commercial and Residential Interiors Fit Outs
- Company Number: 470137
- Registered Office Address: Unit 5, Greenhills Ind Est, Dublin D12 PXY9
What types of data are collected about me?
We collect, process and store data in order to maintain the operations and management of the business. Information is collected for employees, suppliers, subcontractors and clients.
The typical categories of personal data the we collect, and process are:
Personal Details e.g. name, address, date of birth, sex, race, national insurance number
Employment Terms and Conditions e.g. pay, hours, absence
Contact Details e.g. email address, phone number
Identification e.g. passport, driving licence
Emergency Contact Details
Work Experience, Education and Qualifications
Company Details e.g. registration number, company name, contact details, address, payment details, contractor qualification questionnaire
Bank Details/ Payroll Information/Business Account Details
Employment History within the Organisation / Appraisal Records
Work Related Accidents
Personal Health Record
Training Taken Whilst Employed
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Processing payments, payroll and HR related information
- The data will be used to set up, verify and manage your account (clients and suppliers only)
- To maintain Health, Safety and Welfare Standards in accordance with HSE
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered between you and us and to provide you with information and services that you request from us
- To notify you about any changes to our business or its services
- To administer our internal operations, including data analysis and reporting
Our legal basis for processing the personal data is:
Processing is necessary for compliance with a Legal and Contractual obligation to which Crofton
Interiors Ltd are subject.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Crofton Interiors Ltd to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data, we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by writing to the HR Manager at the following address: Crofton Interiors Ltd, Unit 5, Greenhills Ind Est, Dublin D12 PXY9.
Crofton Interiors Ltd will not use your information for marketing purposes or pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. Except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
What rights do I have?
- You have the right to be informed about the information we hold and how it is processed.
- You have the right to access the information we collect.
- You have the right to rectify the information we hold should it be incorrect.
- You have the right to request that your information be erased. We will delete or remove your information on request if there is no legal obligation or compelling reason for us to keep it, for example HMRC or HSE legal requirements.
- You have the right to restrict processing, this will not affect the processing done so far but will stop further processing.
- You have the right to data portability, we will provide your data in a machine-readable format to enable easy transfer between processors.
- You have the right to object to processing, for example direct marketing.
- You have the right to restrict automated decision making and profiling, Crofton Interiors Ltd do not use automated decision making and profiling. However, should there be a circumstance where this changes, we will inform you of how and when this will happen.
- You have the right to complain, if you wish to discuss your data or lodge a concern about the way in which it is handled, please contact us at the below address.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information we hold for you, please write to us at the below address:
Crofton Interiors Ltd
Unit 5, Greenhills Ind Est
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Data Protection Commission Ireland – https://www.dataprotection.ie/